***ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19 our summer camp program will have a modified format. All activities will be in or around the facility, face masks will be required, and the capacity will be limited. Due to our capacity limit, all campers will need to be enrolled in a full week of camp. No single days or half days available. More details will be provided shortly.
Spend a week developing climbing skills and knowledge, having a blast, and making friends! Our summer camp addresses both individual and team dynamics which contribute to peak athleticism. We focus on developing well-rounded climbing, safety, and outdoors skills; while building strength, balance, agility, flexibility and concentration.
|Indoor Rock Climbing||Outdoor Climbing Trips||Operating Safety Ropes|
|Knot Tying||Bouldering||Campsite and Wilderness Skills|
|Slack Lining||Obstacle Course||Team Building Exercises|
|Arts and Crafts||Hiking||Games|
Summer 2021 Dates:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3 PM
June 21, 2021 through June 25, 2021
July 19, 2021 through July 23, 2021
July 26, 2021 through July 30, 2021
August 16, 2021 through August 20, 2021 (youth team – invite only)
August 23, 2021 through August 27, 2021
August 30, 2021 through September 3, 2021
**Campers will meet at 9:00 AM on outdoor days, which will be confirmed on the first day of the camp. **
7 – 14 years of age
Prices per child:
• $275 per week/per child
• $155.00 per week-half days
• $60 per full day/per child
$35 per half-day per child
* Half day hours are as follows: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
* Half-day campers are welcome to join us on our outdoor field trip for an additional $30.00 fee. Please call (856) 273-1370 for more details.
$100 Deposit required at time of booking. We require a 30-day notice to cancel your camp registration and receive a full refund. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in the loss of camp deposit. Final payment is due no less than a week prior to the first day of camp.
Extended Day Option:
• 7:30 AM Drop Off – $15 extra per day
• 5:30 PM Pick Up – $15 extra per day
Additional Summer Camp Information:
All campers must wear sneakers and comfortable clothing. No skirts, sandals, or flip-flops, please.
• The ratio of instructors to climbers: 1:5
• We will provide all the equipment required.
• Please bring your own lunch, plenty of snacks, and drinks.
• Parents are responsible for transporting children to the gym each day of camp and are welcome to attend the once-a-week outdoor trip.
Please call (856) 273-1370 to provide deposit/payment.