- 4 hours of climbing (7:30 pm-11:30pm)
- Lights out at 11:45 pm, Wake up call 7:30 am
- Participants will learn climbing commands, safety rules, top rope climbing, and rappelling.
- Supply your own belayers and chaperones (including overnight chaperones)
- No food provided by gym, however, you may bring in appliances to prepare food or bring your own food for meals, drinks, and snacks.
- Must provide own sleeping gear (sleeping bags, pillows, etc.)
- Refrigerator, freezer and microwave are available.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings 7:30 pm – 9:00 am the following morning, and selective holidays.
Cost: $40 per child; 10 children minimum, must be at least 7 years of age. $50.00 deposit required at the time of booking.
Leadership and team building activities can be added to your overnight stay. The cost is $5.00 additional per participant. Sample programs are available upon request.