Leadership to Elite Climbing means being able to bring a group together for a common goal; emphasizing positive attitude and encouraging effective collaboration to achieve success.
- Improve trust and respect between team members.
- Effective collaboration and communication.
- Creative problem solving.
- Improve confidence.
- Leadership development.
Why choose teambuilding at Elite Climbing?
We incorporate both physical and mental challenges that encourage a greater understanding and respect between team members. Our activities provide a safe and fun environment to identify individual strengths and conquer weaknesses, while learning new skills to improve team interaction and effectiveness.
- Group climbing and belaying orientation
- Challenges and floor games: activities structured for group and pairs to improve communications, trust, goal setting, listening and problem solving
- Climbing games: activities related to climbing and use of climbing equipment that facilitate creative problem solving, team collaboration, leadership development
- Debrief: all team building programs include a debrief with our facilitator in which participants discuss their personal accomplishments as well as team achievements during activities. Discussions include the application of skills gained from this experience in participants personal and professional lives.
Our programs can be customized to meet your needs. Team building and leadership programs range from 2.5 hours to 6.5 hours starting at $35 per person. Sample programs available upon request.