Spend a week developing climbing skills and knowledge, having a blast, and making friends! Our summer camp addresses both individual and team dynamics which contribute to peak athleticism. We focus on developing well-rounded climbing, safety, and outdoors skills; while building strength, balance, agility, flexibility and concentration.
Children will embark on an outdoor climbing excursion one day during each week of summer camp. Parents are welcome to attend.
Children enrolled for a full week of summer camp or more will receive a one-month FREE membership at the end of camp.
|Indoor Rock Climbing||Outdoor Climbing Trips||Operating Safety Ropes|
|Knot Tying||Bouldering||Campsite and Wilderness Skills|
|Slack Lining||Obstacle Course||Team Building Exercises|
|Arts and Crafts||Hiking||Games|
Summer 2018 Dates:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4 PM
July 16, 2018 through July 20, 2018
July 23, 2018 through July 27, 2018
August 13, 2018 through August 17, 2018
August 20, 2018 through August 24, 2018
August 27, 2018 through August 31, 2018
**Campers will meet at 8:30 AM on outdoor days, which will be confirmed the first day of the camp. **
7 – 14 years of age
Prices per child:
• $275 per week/per child
• $155.00 per week-half days
• $60 per full day/per child
$35 per 1/2 day per child
* Half day hours are as follows: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm or 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
* Half day campers are welcome to join us on our outdoor field trip for an additional $30.00 fee. Please call (856) 273-1370 for more details.
Summer Camp Specials (available only for full week campers):
• 10% OFF if paid in full by June 1, 2018
• 10% OFF each additional sibling enrolled
Discounts do not apply to early drop off, late pick up, half day rates, or daily rates.
$100 Deposit required at time of booking. We require a 30 day notice to cancel your camp registration and receive a full refund. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in the loss of camp deposit. Final payment is due no less than a week prior to the first day of camp.
Extended Day Option:
• 7:30 AM Drop Off – $10 extra per day
• 5:30 PM Pick Up – $10 extra per day
Additional Summer Camp Information:
All campers must wear sneakers and comfortable clothing. No skirts, sandals, or flip flops please.
• Ratio of instructors to climbers: 1:5
• We will provide all equipment required.
• Please bring your own lunch, plenty of snacks, and drinks.
• Parents are responsible for transporting children to the gym each day of camp and are welcome to attend the once a week outdoor trip.
Download camper registration form here:
Elite Summer Camp Registration Form 2018
or register below. Please call (856) 273-1370 to provide deposit/payment.